Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2010

week 28 new years!






HAPPY NEW YEARS to all my alicious friends! what an amazing week I'm off of work going crazy getting laundry done and seriously I did laundry every single day! But good news got the laundry done, got the bed out of the babies room and into our room, got rid of our bed, got the babies room done, and got all of her clothes and blankets washed! I feel so accomplished right now but I wish that I had slept more but she thinks its party central inside my tummy. I think she knows that new years is fastly approaching.

Oh and the baby blanket is coming along...I thought that I didn't get enough fabric so my mom and I went out got more fabric found that one fabric was seasonal so then my sister and I called every fabric store here to TJ and found it!!! so I ordered an extra 4.5 yards, just to be on the safe side. Once it came in I got to cutting and um yeah I never divided my 72 squares by 4! yikes so now I have enough fabric to make 4 blankets! hahaha seriously I even had my mom look at my measurements. I'm blaming my tardness on the fact I'm prego, but my mom hmm I will have to ask what her excuse is :) hehe I guess thats what you get for making a blanket pattern up in your head while you are at the fabric store. oh well at least she will have a blanket lovingly made by her creative mama.

Other than that the room is done as in completely done! bedding is all washed, the tree has been painted, and we found a couch bed! Yep so we went to SD looking for a new rocker recliner for the living room and while we were down there we decided to check out Ikea just for the heck of it all, so we are there and we find this love seat looking couch that pulls out to a twin???full??? the bigger of the two. so here Jake and I are laying on this bed in the middle of Ikea at this point of my pregnancy I don't care about asking people where things are at or really caring at what people are thinking. Honestly I have almost pulled over on the side of the freeway, wrapping a blanket around me to P and truthfully I would P without the blanket if I knew I wouldn't get a ticket for some indecent exposure :) So anyway the couch bed was super comfy and after feeding the two of us or i'm sorry three of us we decided that the couch was a good idea. So in the truck it goes and the next day I put the whole dang thing together! yes all done!!!

Ok so New Years is upon us and we went to dinner with some great friends and then back to their house and hang out and I would like to announce that J and I were the last couple to leave! Yes I think I was a little stubborn. Just like when J told me that mama's go to bed at 8 I stayed up until 9 just to prove that I'm a mama and not the norm :) yes baby Jesse is the same way! Example you want to feel here move and shes playing gymnastics in my belly and then you put your hand on my stomach she will stay still until you give up. Seriously she has a talent of waiting and waiting and once you move she gives a good punch or kick. So anywho great night and I had a rainbow roll my favorite roll ever!!! And my first sushi since getting prego it was a great night. Oh and then I tried champagne again and ewww holy heck it tasted like rubbing alcohol again. Such a bummer, oh well I will be up and running with a martini soon enough. I know you all are probably thinking hmm Martini really, but yes all of a sudden I have started craving a Martini and not only any martini but either a peach or chocolate espresso martini from vigilucii's and no i'm not a crazy martini drinker I usually prefer wine but lately yummmm I could seriously go for a martini. Any who hope you all had an amazing new years! And I am going to post bedroom pics and belly pics shortly. oh and maybe I'll post the new years video too :)



No comments: