Total Pageviews

Friday, January 22, 2010

1-14-10 Week 30







Ok so i'm going back a week but I have to tell you all about the funniest story ever. I have gone over to the hormonal side of pregnancy now probably since 29 weeks maybe beginning of my 30th week I have just started being hormonal like holy heck really hormonal. So the other night I'm driving home and Jake asks me what do you want for dinner... well I didn't really care and well I was hungry so anything would do. Well I'm 5 minutes from home and I call to see what he decided and he pulled out 2 chicken breasts for me (one for dinner and one for lunch the next day's lunch) and he was making himself meatballs and rice. As many of you know Baby A does not like ground beef so I have been without ground beef for a while. So anywho he is defrosting chicken and I am like damn I really don't want any more chicken but its already out so thats what I'm having. Well I get home see the chicken defrosting and I get super bummed out. At this point I am a 5 year old pouter sitting on the couch. He brings me dinner I take one bite and I start to cry. He asks me "are you crying?" which I respond by tears lots and lots of tears we are talking can't breathe sobbing. Imagine a little girl that just had her favorite toy stollen that was me. And during this I'm trying to tell him "no more chicken I just can't eat anymore chicken" hahaha yeah it was rough! So he takes it and puts it away and asks what he can get me where can he drive (AKA get away from you while you freak out) to get you something to eat. Oh My, my poor poor husband but he was so good just hugging me while I sob uncontrollably. Yes the hormones have taken over. So the next night at dinner what do I order chicken and pasta I don't know what my deal was I have had chicken pretty much everyday since then with no outbreaks but when I get too hungry the smallest thing makes me cry :(

On another note we are finally done with the baby's room we went to Ikea and got a sleeper sofa, which I think at first Jake agreed to getting at first because he was afraid that I was going to cry again, but then Kevin came into town and guess what he slept on.... My Sleeper sofa!!! He said that it was comfy too! I thought that it was comfy when I layed on it at Ikea but its nice to have him agree that it was comfy and he said that as soon as he layed down he slept like a rock so hopefully it really is that comfy and he wasn't playing nice due to my husband telling him about my tears :) The only thing that I can tell you ladies is that now due to the hormones making me cry about everything is that I get things a little easier these days. Which is nice but I hate the tears they are so ridiculous oh well just keep me fed I guess is the key.

No comments: