Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2010

1-8-10 week 29

ok so we stunk on the picture taking this week so next week (this coming thursday really, 30 week) you will get to see how she jumped out again! she is so active and last night/this am she was so active that my stomach seriously feels bruised! oh well at least she's active right, wait right? someone please reassure me this is a good thing... I knew I was in trouble when at 12 weeks the dr told me she was crazy active. does this mean shes going to be crazy active outside. What have we gotten ourselves into! Well nothing new this week just trying to get back to eating normal as in not eating every sweet thing insight like I did the entire month of December. Oh and we went to the dr last Friday and we are doing a sonogram next appt (week 21, friday 1-22-10) and I am going to make sure we aren't having twins! And she better still be a girl! haha seriously if another person asks if i'm having twins I'm going to leave come home and have a glass of wine like my dr suggested otherwise I'm going to punch them in the nose, kick them in the shin and run away before they are able to do anything ! hehe ok well week 30 here we come and can't wait until the baby showers! I'm soooo excited for all the fun stuff!

No comments: