Total Pageviews

Friday, January 29, 2010

week 31




ok so i have officially moved into ready mode/ freaking out mode. I am ready for her to be here so that i can see her but freaking out because are we ready? well ready or not only 9 more weeks!!! Well Sat we had a wonderful girls weekend and I got to see miss Jillian who is tiny and adorable and all belly! I felt like a prego train everytime we went potty together (hehe potty) I love being with other prego girls I just wish I had someone as big as me. I know I'm not huge and I'm caring all in the belly blah blah blah but honestly can I get 1 person out there that is due the same day or later who is bigger than me. Whatever enough with the whinning. So we all had an amazing lunch talking about sex, love and rock n roll well maybe not rock n roll but we covered pretty much everything possible and had an amazing time doing it. I love getting together with the ladies. Here are some pics of Jill and I together showing the belly love! Oh and ok so I had a dr appt where we tried to do a 4d but little miss A likes to push her face against my placenta (sounds kinda funny i know) so there is no fluid to have the sono waves pick up her features. So no cutie pics...but we are officially 35 lbs which I am actually good with. I mean lets be honest I would gain 80 lbs if thats what I have to do to have a healthy happy baby girl. So I'm taking it all and enjoying it. Another thing I'm trying to enjoy is...my mommy marks thats right I got them and I love every one of them. This is something that I can show her to say first I built you from scratch and then I stretched my body to its limits to make sure you were healthy. I mean yes they are ugly but how amazing is it that your body can stretch and mold to hold a growing human that you built in 10 months. I don't know I still think its pretty amazing. Maybe I'm loving this pregnancy thing a little too much or maybe there is something wrong with me but I seriously feel like mommy marks are completely looked at in the wrong light. We should be proud of our weight gain, our mommy marks and the insane dark huge nipples we are building the future here people so stop looking at everything as ugly or something that can't be fixed. Anywho I'm rambling so I guess I should stop writing but let me leave you with one thing for any of you who haven't experienced this amazing adventure... first trimester your exhausted, second trimester your tired and third trimester your delirious so get out of our way because we might just punch you in the nose and kick you in the shin because its just what happens at this stage :)

No comments: