Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2010

Baby's Room...






Yeah Baby Here It Is!!! ok the 1st pic is My hunny with the tree all taped and ready to be painted.
The next pic is a pic of him with it primed, painted and stenciling on the leaves.
And the 3rd and final pic is the room done! the tree with the swing in front of it and on the lower right the crib. you can see our bedding hanging over the back of it.
He worked so hard and it turned out amazingly! I love it so much and I know that our daughter will love it too! I think my favorite part is that it goes on both colors. And incase you want to know my favorite branch (yes I have one) is up in the top left it has a little bump in the branch it looks like it should have a little knot or something in it and I love it!

1 comment:

Sheena said...

The tree design is so awesome! I might have to have you guys come paint one at my house someday.