Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25th week 40

Well D-day has come and is almost gone and here I sit infront of the computer updating the blog organizing pictures on the external hard drive and finishing up all the Thank you's. I've gone on two walks today and had contractions since 3 am and yet here it is 6pm and they are gone... I had one at 2pm worth mentioning but other than that the other ones were all cramp like sensations... So I think she likes her warm little home and doesn't want to come out. I am hoping that this weekend she will start making her way into the world and it looks like Jake is taking me to the LPGA to see Grammy D and to walk... fun right :( Everybody says to have sex and to eat spicy food and to walk A LOT. But yeah my back hurts I'm tired and I have no energy and you want me to do stuff. Good luck with that.

So yesterday our baby sling got recalled. ugh I'm so bummed I really want a sling to walk around with so what did I do I made my own. It probably isn't as nice as a store bought one but for my first attempt I think that I did a heck of a job now I just need her to come out so I can see how it works. Well at least we are ready for her... Thank you cards are done, laundry done, grocery shopping is done, the stroller is built (we got the bob and I love it!!) the carseat and extra base have been installed, dr's office called to confirm what we need to do to select our peditrican. I think its all done I still need to do some organizing and last minute hospital bag check and oh yeah some returns but other than that we are ready. I figure tomorrow I can do a lot of it and then this weekend she can arrive.

Well I will have to get a 40 week pic and post it.
A

No comments: