Total Pageviews

Monday, March 29, 2010

Funny things husbands say while your pregnant

1. "wow you gained 5 lbs... see thats not too bad" The nurse automatically asks if he would like to go sit in the waiting room, hehe

2. " I'm just looking for something for dinner that isn't too much work for you." He quickly trys to laugh this off and says "wow that totally slipped out" hahaha yeah and that knife totally slipped hehe no this was actually quite funny.

3. now remember this is at 40 weeks and 3 days he say's this while pinching my cheek, "wow you're definitely ready to have this baby." I start laughing and ask him what he means and he says while laughing "ummmm you have this glow about you" hahha why do I find this funny?

Things Efrain has said to Jillian:
1.Well, Efrain told me that my hips are getting bigger, and after I gave him the death look, he added, "But I like that"

2.Or when he asked me if I would be upset if I hit the 200 pound mark again like I did with Addyson...again gave him the death look and he said "What? I don't know anything about weight"

Haha there should be a class that tells men that when we get pregnant they need to keep their mouths shut even if we are chasing them with deadly objects they are in the wrong, they need to apologize and just realize that we might be slightly crazy at the moment but we are building the next generation and its normal to act a little crazy, but with them saying these types of things it just makes it worse. Even if we both find it funny its still no wonder that we have moments :)

No comments: