Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 18, 2010

39 Weeks

So I have been so bad about updating my blog and I'm sure there are tons of pics that need to be posted so I will try to add some while I'm thinking about it. But as of right now we are officially 39 weeks. I'm off of work and running around trying to get everything done before she comes. I have returned and purchased everything I think we need, cleaned and organized the entire house, got laundry done and groceries purchased. Now I just need to finish thank you cards, her first baby book that will take you through the entire pregnancy and her baby blanket. I had a dr appt yesterday and I lost 5 lbs which is fine especially since my appetite is non existant right now. I only eat because I look at the clock and feel guilty or my daughter starts kneeing me letting me know that she wants some food. Any who so the doctor said everything sounds and looks good. A few weeks ago he was guessing that she is probably weighing 7.5 lbs so with .5lb gain every week she should be a pretty good size. And of course that is a guestimate so its always plus or minus a lb.



Anywho so a few weeks ago Jake and I did a maternity shoot with an old work friend Megan (meganannphotography.com) we went to Rancho Bernardo Inn where we got married and spent almost 2 hours taking pictures of us and the belly! It was so much fun and we got some amazing pictures. I can't wait to do the newborn pics after she gets here I know its going to make the best photo album and the best family wall. I can't believe that I could be taking a child with me to my grandma's house for easter. well hopefully we will be. Who knows I could still be prego! Anywho nothing too exciting going on just hanging out pregnant trying to keep it low key until Sunday (my dr is on vacation from today Thursday to Sunday) So no long walks no cleaning so I should be able to get the thank you's blanket and book done and then Sunday I'm going to start doing things again! ok well I think it's nap time :) yep I'm super super tired. Oh and I didn't tell you so at the doctor's I asked him about my back pain and guess what my little lovey did she seperated or dislocated my ribs from my spine or something like that so thats why I'm unable to really sleep comfortably.

Any who gotta go take a nap :)

No comments: