Total Pageviews

Monday, March 29, 2010

40 weeks and 4 days....

Ok baby Girl it is now about that time to start packing your bags! Thats right you are going to be evicted very soon! Had a dr appt last Friday (40 weeks and 1 day) I was told that your head is so low that he can feel you! and my cervix is very thin and dilated to 2. That means that while you are painfully grinding your head you are getting your mama ready. But now its 3 days later and your mama is ready. I have had contractions all night and here it is 1 pm and still having them but haven't had one in a little while so i'm starting to think they have gone away again. They have been coming and going all last week but not to this extent so I started to think that soon you would be here but I'm guessing it was just another trick you wanted to play on me. And you daddy is sooo ready for you to be here he just can't wait any longer to see you and hold you, I know that we are going to be crying fools when you finally get here all this pent up anticipation is starting to kill us! Yesterday we went to see your favorite movie (Alice in Wonderland) and just like when I read this story to you, you started kicking like crazy when Alice fell down the hole and daddy was amazed at how much you moved throughout the movie especially when it got really loud. Well baby girl mommy and daddy and big sis Barley are ready for you (well almost let me finish cleaning the house and the laundry) then you can come. Love you a million times a million!

Love Mommy!

No comments: