Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 25, 2009

pics


so here is our little girl the one picture is her head a little skeleton like but still cool to see her eyes nose and mouth.

The second pic right next to the "l" you can see the 3 white little lines otherwise known as her Junk :) Hoping to write more later tonight we are waiting for the charger game to be done and then we are going to go get halloween ready, and hopefully bye our first little girl outfit :)

Love you all and thank you again for the congrats I think we are still in shock, but all Jake keeps saying is how cool its going to be to walk her down the aisle and have the first dance which totally makes me cry. he is so excited to have a little girl I'm just thinking of all the things i made my mom buy me throughout the years yikes! I think we need to win the lottery hehehe

No comments: