Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 18, 2009

week 17 finally 5 months!


so it seems like time is flying by but at the same time i can't wait to see our little one. i'm so excited! last night we had a wonderful dinner with some dear friends (step, greg & miss marley Hartgraves) and seeing Marley makes me realized even more that i can't wait! I wish the window to my bundle would just appear so that i can check in. On another note i have been totally freaking out this week, last week I was blessed by getting to feel the baby do some really great kicks or some kind of movement and this week Nothing! well not nothing but i really have to concentrate on feeling the baby :( I just wish it would be moving and grooving tons already but i guess its too busy growing and getting bigger then the 5 cm little onion that it is.


Today we are hanging out watching football and stretching! I swear my hips are spreading which makes me feel like i just need to stretch and then i'm super crampy this kid must be trying to make some room in there or something because ouchy! How come when people get pregnant they never tell you that your going to have 10 months of cramps they tell you how wonderful it is to not have your period but you would have thought someone would have mentioned the constant cramps that you have feeling like your periods about to come. Or they could have mentioned that eventually your boobs are going to be so heavy and huge that you won't be able to not wear something supportive and if you slouch at all or don't wear a bra that ya your boobs will fully sit on your belly. Um and we all remember hearing about how if Barbie were real she wouldn't be able to stand errect due to her waist being too small and her boobs to big well I swear I feel like Barbie, not because my waist is too small but because everything is pulling me forward. And people wonder why you start to loose your balance its because you have eventually 35 pounds of stuff sitting on your front side, not that i want my ass to swell to compensate but holy cow where was the warning? Oh and couldn't someone have told me that your boobs start looking like something out of National Geographic! Honestly all you previously pregnant women out there have done us a disservice letting us believe that pregnancy is all wonderful and maybe a few months of nausea. I think I should start talking to teen girls and let them know the real story of pregnancy. With all that said I am loving every stinking cramp and back ache and weird looking nipples I swear I think this pregnancy thing is amazing. You might want to check back in lets say 5 months when i'm really huge but right now its pretty cool!

oh and please ignore that half asleep picture my lovely husband was supposed to only take a pic of the belly but that obviously didn't happen and I was dead tired this day I think I got maybe 4 or 5 hours of sleep which is ridiculous when you hear that I went to be at 9 and woke up at 6. Yep tossing and turning and trips to the bathroom really start to kick your butt! Oh well it will hopefully make me more ready for the baby!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh the joys of national geographic nipples!! Sorry about not giving you a heads up. I will tell you mine are STILL not back to normal after 2 months of not breast feeding. :( I hope this is not my new "normal!" Your belly looks so stinkin' cute! My ovaries are aching just a little bit. Don't tell Brian I said that!