Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 1, 2009

And let the Hormones begin


ok so i knew that hormones make you do silly things like um CRY! and you don't even know what your crying about and when you try to stop and you can't then you cry harder because your frustrated at the fact that you can't stop. Oh My so yesterday we are up and I begin the cleaning to the point where i'm walking around with clorox wipes wiping down the light switches the door knobs and anything else that might have finger prints. Oh and then i'm on my hands and knees scrubbing the hardwood water spots. Let me tell you this kid is playing jumpy on nerves in my back that make it damn near impossible to bend over or walk for long distances so me scrubbing floors just about made me cry. Then we are out and about buying things that I now think we need like a new wine holder because i swear there are bugs that live in baskets so i must get rid of all baskets. whatever i'm weird but then we are at the mall trying to buy a baby outfit the first one we will have bought together and i pretty much start crying in the store because there is no selection and everything is long sleeve and she will be born in spring where she won't only need long sleeves. so we leave without buying anything and i'm crying and Jake is totally confussed as to why i'm crying and I'm totally frustrated that i can't stop crying. Lets just say it was an interesting day. I was hoping that maybe i would bypass the hormone surges since i had not yet had them yet, but i guess 19 weeks is the time for crying, back aches and the baby having a crazy growing spurts that make it feel like i have the worst cramps ever :) the joys of pregnancy hehe but yet I still love it all how is that? I just wish she was here everytime i see little babies i get sad because she isn't here yet...is that weird? well i wanted to post and get the latest pics up.


Oh and guess what we have 2 new babies in the Family! Gabriel Anthony Gonzales born 10-15 and Nicholas Chad Shaeffer born 10-26! this little girl is going to be surrounded by older boy cousins to keep her safe from all those other little bad boys :)

No comments: