Total Pageviews

Monday, October 5, 2009

movement!! week 15


ok so for the past few days i have been trying so hard to feel something anything, and um nothing! then on Friday i was laying down with my feet up on a pillow and all of a sudden i started feeling like maybe tumbling would be the right word. it was like what you would feel with a slight load of wash anywho last night (Sunday) i was taking a bath and it felt like it was in there tapping at my hand i jumped out of the bath layed down and had jake feel he said that he could feel slight tapping!! how exciting is that, now i'm at home with a crazy headache i think from the constant weather change and my 2nd trimester nausea. grrr!

Yesterday was a long long day with a few meltdowns and a depressing end...ok so from the beginning yesterday Rylie (my niece) was getting her 3 yr old pics, Katie her sis was there for her 4 yr pics and then we had the 4 generations pics. so the pics were good but long then shopping for maternity wear which was successful but the girls were tired hungry and ready for a break and i'll tell you the truth i was ready for a nap as well! so after seeing the final pics we were running late for my goddaughters bday party oh well lateness is kinda my thing :) So onto the depressing part... my god daughter is 5, my god son was talking in full sentences and i realized that my little poking 15 week yr old in a blink of an eye will be 2 and talking. oh my its sad, but other than that i was told "wow you've put on weight" hmm thats a great thing to say to a pregnant woman at least i'm comfortable in myself to know that all the weight is in my stomach and its so that i can house my precious little bean, but seriously who says that... oh and just to make sure everyone knows ALL my clothes fit just the same as before except in the waist a little so um yeah leave your opinions of my weight gain to yourselves because i think i look amazing pregnant and i'm loving every naucious, headache ridden day. Back to the bday party i was so proud of my bff (haha i'm totally 5 yrs old right now BFF heehee) she didn't go over board with food, maintained her cool with the 100 children that came and just putting on a party for that many people by herself yes she is pretty amazing!

but to make sure everyone gets the best part of this post i'm re-writing it... I FELT THE BABY MOVE!! haha can you tell i'm excited? ok until next time :)

No comments: