Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby's Room...

Ok so I am starting to think of the Baby's room I know that its dumb that i'm stressing about the room but we only have 5 more months and before we know it, it will be down to 4 and I know that the baby won't be in the room for the first few months but i'm feeling the stress. But last night while we were at the Hartgraves I took a look at miss Marley's room and I think that we could totally fit a day bed, crib, rocker and dresser I don't know why I didn't think it was possible but they have it and it totally works.

I'm starting to think of decorating ideas too but having a slow time with it. so if any of you have ideas let me know...

Well pregnancy brain has taken over i can't remember what i wanted to say so until next time.

No comments: