Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

24 and sick!


so short little post about how bad it completely sucks being sick and pregnant. honestly you can barely take anything and what you can take does diddily. I'm already up all night p'ing and trying to get comfy and now i'm up because i can't breathe! Its awful I've called the dr's and they told me that basically no fever = no dr appt. ugh! at least i have the next few Friday's off so that i can try to recover from this never ending head cold. If any of you have this the only thing that truely helps is waking up and taking a shower it clears you up and you can hopefully get a few more hours of sleep!

One thing accomplished during this yucky time is I got all my xmas shopping done! thank goodness for online shopping! now hopefully it will all arrive in time.

No comments: