Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baby Jesse!


So it seemed like in the beginning we had a new name for her every week and now the poor thing just gets called "daughter" or "anna jr" well now we have a name that she will have at least until the end...which would be 4 more months :) Baby Jesse! she has lovingly been named by my four year old niece who told me on Thanksgiving that we are going to call her that forever :) I said how about that can be your nickname for her just like i call you crazy katie and she gave me a look like hmm obviously i didn't sell you on the name...yet! so i guess we will see how long she calls her jesse. I just thought that it was so cute of her to come up with jesse when last time they told me that her name was tinkerbell. Isn't it funny the things kids do and say. Oh so my parents, Jake and I sat at the kiddie table on Thanksgiving and i don't remember what was being talked about but Katie looks over at Jake and says "Whats wrong with you, dude!?!" what! hahaha seriously they are hysterical. I just get so sad at how fast they are growing up and it makes me think about how she is going to be here in 4 months and before we know it she will be a year old...hmmm i need to learn how to stop blinking!


Ok another story so after eating way too much i'm sitting on the couch and Katie asks do you still have the baby in your belly. I tell her yes she is why my belly looks so big so shes rubbing my belly and snuggling with me and she tells me that Baby Jesse is awake and she needs to get me her lullabye pillow to put her to sleep so for the next 30 minutes she plays the pillow to my tummy and runs around telling everyone to quiet down because they are going to wake baby jesse. aww kids are so sweet!

Well I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and baby Jesse and I hope you all had lots of yummy food! PS Jesse wakes up way too early!

No comments: