Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

growing growing big!




He he I'm laughing at my title so dumb but the smallest little things make me giggle. anywho so indigestion and night sweats are the hottest topic here on Casa De Gonzales :) I eat and feel miserable and then I sit on the couch where I am unable to get up myself without rolling onto the floor to get up its actually quite funny to watch. Tonight J got the babies room painted! so exciting to come home to craziness everywhere and actually happy to see that the house is a disaster because I know what that means... the room is painted!! I will take pics and get them up here asap but first I;ll post the before pics which is hard to understand but I'll post them.

Anywho I feel like this week marked a big week for me, actually the baby she must have been having a good growth spurt because holy heck I woke up and bam! huge! I took off my sweatshirt today at work (ps all my sweatshirts are super tight and almost don't zip up) and this girl was like dang girl when did that happen. hehehe aww I love my big belly I swear I could just stare at my belly for days I love looking at the indents of where my body ends and she begins! its the greatest feeling in the world!
Oh and behind me is the part of the room that is going to get painted, or got painted today. so once I get those pics i will post them.

1 comment:

cindy balderas said...

Awesome photos Anna!!! You look beautiful and yeah...the night sweats suck huh....oh well...almost here in 3 months and you won't have time to worry about any night sweats etc., only feeding every few hours and loving it.....love you!!! g'ma cindy