Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 14, 2009

crib!!!

so today we went to look at USABaby to start looking at cribs. They were having an amazing sale and ended up finding the perfect crib and dresser! I am completely over the moon,I can't believe that we finally got one! I finally feel like we are being productive and moving forward and getting ready to have this kid! She is going to have the best looking bedroom ever, and its because she has grandparents that spoil her! I love love love love that everyone is so active in this pregnancy it makes me feel so happy that she is so loved already! I can't believe that we only have a little over 4 more months. now its just getting our registry done and figuring out the room and moving furniture around so that the bedding can all get here and put in place.

Oh yeah and the blanket...well i have the fabric washed :) but thats it! well i have the design drawn out so that i can start cutting but this is the first thing i've made by myself. no Lindsay no Mom just me and i'm a little nervous that i'm going to mess it up but i know what i'm doing i've done it a few hundred times before but just not without one of my people standing there watching and bouncing ideas off of. Of course i can bounce them off of J but the poor man is subjected to all my girl stuff including me talking about new underware and bigger bras he is so one of my best friends and i think growing up with so many men around me i have no filter for him he gets all the girl talk and everything but he is amazing and wonderful and helps me with everything can you tell I am his biggest fan? I don't know what i did to deserve such an amazing man but I definitely did something right! any who i'm totally rambling so anywho hope you all enjoy your weekend!

A

No comments: