Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 days shy of 35 weeks

OK WHAT THE HECKKKK! ok so braxton hicks have set in. 2 days prior to 35 weeks and ouch! they are here all day long and have woken me up in the middle of the night. I thought that hey one day of these no prob, but now the second day in a row and yes they are uncomfortable and annoying but I know that they are not the real thing. But I have so much on my plate at work that I really don't have time for the oh my I can't walk or stand up during one. And I have so many meetings all day where I need to focus that it is slightly frustrating. Oh well I have an appt on Friday so maybe he will do an ultrasound so we can see what this crazy girl is doing in there. I swear she wants out now! Remember being younger and being sent to bed but yet you could hear all the fun stuff still happening out there??? Well I think thats her she is like I know you are having fun and I want to play too. Hopefully she will wait 5 weeks and hopefully by the time we get there I'm a total pro with all the practice I'm currently getting :) Well just wanted to keep everyone posted on the crazy fun we are having and hopefully Friday I will get to report how big Dr. Capetankis thinks she is and if we are progressing with these fun things or if they really are just practice pains. Check back soon :)

No comments: