Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pregnancy ...




7.11.09 well i have been having cramps since the last day of my last period, that coupled with massive burping i figured i had to be prego but with a period that ranges from 25 to 35 days i wasn't sure when to take a P test two nights ago i had a dream that i got a positive test so this morning at 545 am i woke up and took the test. there was definitely a faint line and couldn't believe it!
I told my husband we both cried and hugged and kissed and were just so overwhelmed with excitement and just the scariness of all the unknowns to come.
Luckily for me i had scheduled a dr's appt a month or so ago for Monday so i will get double confirmation that we are a go for the pregnancy. I am so excited and can't wait to see all the wonderful things that come along with being pregnant.

Well i am hoping to start using this site more often so that i can start keeping track of all the little things that happen during the next 9 months so stay tuned

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Congrats! I happened to have your blog in my Google Reader so it said you updated. Good luck!